60 articles in this Topic
- Are there ways to avoid postpartum incontinence?
- Can a UTI cause incontinence?
- Can kegel exercises help me with my urinary incontinence issues?
- Can kidney stones cause incontinence?
- Do adult diapers take away a person's dignity?
- Does cancer and chemotherapy cause incontinence?
- Do men or women use incontinence products?
6 articles in this Topic
37 articles in this Topic
- Are tampons flushable?
- Are tampons safe?
- Can a tampon get stuck inside me?
- Can I bathe or shower when I'm on my period?
- Can I flush maxi pads?
- Can I insert a tampon too far?
- Can I pee with my tampon in?
5 articles in this Topic
13 articles in this Topic
- Are incontinence items concealable?
- Can an adult tabbed brief that has breathable sides leak?
- Can I use powders with Tranquility incontinence products to help neutralize odors?
- How does odor management function in certain products?
- How do I make sure I order the right size?
- Is there a particular product that’s best for fecal incontinence?
- The product is just half-used after a few hours. Is it possible to change the absorbency level?
Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly